Rates & Specials
Terms & Conditions
- If cancelled up to 30 days before arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 21 days before arrival, 50% of the total reservation price will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 14 days before arrival, 75% of the total reservation price will be charged.
- If cancelled later, including early curtailment of stay, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Arrival and Departure:
- Rooms are available from 14H00 and are to be vacated by 10H00 on day of departure. The booking will be deemed cancelled if not taken up by 19H00 unless prior notification has been given of late arrival.
- Guests will provide form Identification such as a passport or South Africa ID upon checking in.
- There is an Honesty Bar in the Guest Lounge on the First floor which is open to all Guests. Please note your consumption in the Booklet provided. Guest will be liable to pay for Honest Bar usage on check-out.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors.
- Smoking is not permitted on Communal first floor and second floor decks.
- Guests may smoke on their private deck with the sliding door closed.
- Should other guests complain about your smoking infringing on their comfort we reserve the right to request that you only smoke in the communal Back Garden.
- This is a self-catering establishment and no meals are provided for the duration of your stay.
- Should you wish to make a special request for a cooked meal to be provided this can be arranged on special request with at least 24 hours’ notice and payment upfront by the Guest.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Children under the age of 12 years, shall be under parental supervision at all times – indoors and outdoors.
- Due to the upper decks having glass railings, it is suggested that children under 12 are accommodated in the ground floor unit.
- No pets of any kind are allowed on the premises.
- No towels/linen or utensils are allowed to be removed from the guest house.
- We reserve the right to determine noise levels and behaviour of guests, particularly between 22H00 and 8H00.
Disclaimer notice/Indemnity for guests:
- Guests’ attend this establishment at their own risk
- The Proprietor, it’s agents and/or it’s employee’s (“The Proprietor”) shall not be liable for, and the guests hereby waives and abandons any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, loss or damage of whatever nature, against the Proprietor whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
- The guests, in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the Proprietor against any claims which may arise from whatever nature, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
- Whilst every endeavour is made in terms of the above recommendation to provide for the exclusion of an innkeepers liability, such liability or exclusion thereof is never absolute and is always subject to a matter of degree and the application of appropriate courts discretion.
- It should also be borne in mind that courts’ discretion is applied judicially to the credibility and worthiness of appropriate evidence.
The Terms and Conditions of this booking are deemed as being accepted on receipt of payment.